Knee pain can make performing normal, everyday activities tough and can make maintaining an active lifestyle nearly impossible.
There’s no reason to let knee pain keep you from doing the things you love. Suntree Orthopedic physicians treat a variety of injuries affecting the knee.
And if a knee replacement is a procedure you are interested in our orthopedic physicians will explain what the surgery and recovery may entail so you can make the best decision.Choosing to have a joint replacement is a major decision.
Joint pain has several causes. Injury, disease and age can make joints stiffen. Arthritis is the most common cause of joint pain, affecting nearly 20 percent of Americans.
A joint replacement can relieve pain and help you live a fuller, more active life.
Common Conditions of the Knee:
- Meniscus tear
- ACL tear
- Patella (kneecap) injury, instability or dysfunction
Surgical Procedures of the Knee:
- Medial Menisectomy
- Lateral Menisectomy
- Debridement (loose body removal)
- Chrondroplasty (cartilage repair)
- Synovectomy (synovial tissue removal)
- Trillat (kneecap dysfunction)
- MPFL (kneecap ligament repair)
- OATS (damaged cartilage replacement)
- Microfracture (treat cartilage defects)
- ACL Reconstruction
- Total Knee Replacement
View knee rehabilitation protocols here.