The shoulder is the most mobile joint in the human body and its proper function is essential for all our daily activities.
When you are experiencing shoulder pain, it can be difficult to do simple things like raising your arm, picking up a child or even going to work.
Suntree Orthopedic physicians address disorders that affect the bones, joints, cartilage, muscles, ligaments and tendons around the shoulder.
From the evaluation and management of degenerative diseases like arthritis to fracture care.
Let our physicians provide the care you need to get back to your everyday life.
Common Conditions of the Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Osteoarthritis of the Shoulder
- SLAP Tear (torn shoulder cartilage)
- Shoulder Impingement
- Fracture, dislocation or instability
- Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
Shoulder Surgical Procedures
- Subacromial decompression& distal clavicle resection
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- SLAP Repair(repair shoulder cartilage)
- Bankart Repair (shoulder instability/ dislocation procedure)
- Labral Debridement
- Manipulation for Frozen Shoulder
View shoulder rehabilitation protocols here.